Friday, September 11, 2015

Encounter



         
                                   
                                          Encounter with Immunology



                This past week, I had experienced a terrible cold. I realized that I was very sick on Tuesday when I woke up in the morning. I had drank a cold coke and ate ice cream at home the previous day. Since I also TA for a class, I let all my students use my computer for a specific assignment. There are about 40 kids in the class. One student had a cold when I came in contact with them. This person used my computer and I in turn fell sick. because I used my computer after them. I did not know this person was sick until after I saw them sneeze. I was able to get sick because I not only consumed cold things but I also came in contact with someone who was sick. Since I did not sanitize the keys on my computer before I used it, I got sick.  I was so sick that I was unable to go to work. I took NyQuil, hot liquids, and stayed in bed. I was still sick the next day but still went to school. Later that day, I felt so much better. Today, I feel a lot better. I learned that I should always keep my things clean and to sanitize it regularly. When I have symptoms or see others with a cold, I should avoid getting sick by keeping my distance. In class, we learn about how our body fights off these infections and this week I felt the symptoms of my body reacting to the foreign material.




Works Cited:
http://thescopepopculturescience.blogspot.com/2014/11/attack-of-germs.html
http://www.iconshut.com/grab-your-free-monday-wallpaper-by-becha-icons/dT1hSFIwY0RvdkwyMWxaR2xoTG1OeVpXRjBhWFpsWW14dmNTNW1kWFIxY21WalpHNHVibVYwTDNOcGRHVnpMMk55WldGMGFYWmxZbXh2Y1M1amIyMHZabWxzWlhNdmFXMWhaMlZ6THpJd01USXZNVEF2VmtKa1pYTnJkRzl3TG1wd1p3fHVyPWh0dHA6Ly93d3cuY3JlYXRpdmVibG9xLmNvbS93YWxscGFwZXJzL2dyYWIteW91ci1mcmVlLW1vbmRheS13YWxscGFwZXItYmVjaGEtMTAxMjk4OHx3PTE5MjB8aD0xMDgwfHQ9anBlZ3w/

No comments:

Post a Comment