Friday, October 2, 2015




                                                             Reflecting on Immunology

              Immunology is a great course to learn about how our bodies battle the worlds that are unseen. Our bodies are able to fight and defend itself from the dangers that are naked to the human eye. But does this have anything to do with neurosurgery? In case you are wondering, my goal is to become a neurosurgeon but I am also taking an immunology course. Initially, I thought that taking this course would be beneficial to my medical degree as a whole. After a couple weeks in this class, I realized that the information that is taught is quintessential to my career choice. I learned about how the body is able to fight off invaders and exactly what cells are used for what purpose. Our body is composed of many cells and knowing the difference between the cells is something that everyone in the medical field should know. Even though this class is mainly focused on how our body fights back, it's important to know what is going on in the body before you operate on any part. The pace of the class is perfect because it gives you time to learn what the teacher is teaching you at your own pace. Even doing things like group work and drawing in the class makes the subject easier to comprehend. Using worksheets to help understand the concepts we learn makes it really easy. This class is a great class to take. Every time you learn something new, you are just left wondering how amazing our bodies were made. I can't wait to see what else I will get to learn in this class! :)

Works Cited: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/2462974771322778/



No comments:

Post a Comment